Lenkradfernbedienung

• Hi,

I have been reading this forum for a while now, and have found a lot of useful info. I understand German pretty good, but my writing/grammar is not as good :).

I would need your help with the following problem. I had in my Corsa D (1.3 cdti, 55kW, 2008) steering wheel without radio controls and CD30. I retrofitted CD30 MP3 & GID, and steering wheel with radio controls but the left side radio controls aren't working, only right side (track change, volume).

I was told that I need to run additional wires for the left side to be functional but I can seem to find where to run them and what pins are in question.

Any help would be very appreciated!

• You can check the status of the remote via the BCM. There are measurement values to see if the remote is working correct.
    If you made a retrofit you also need to adapt the variant coding of the BCM to enable the steering wheel controls.

Pin 5 (Green) and 6 (Greenwhite) on the steering column electronic should be responsible for it.

Programmierung und Rücksetzung (auch ohne Code) von allen Steuergeräten mit MDI&Tech2 bei mir möglich
    Aux Nachrüstung CD70/DVD90, Displayprogrammierung auf 3-Zeilen BC, zurücksetzten gebrauchter Opel Funkschlüssel

• Thank your for your answer!

Remote controls have been programmed in with Tech2. Right side, as I said above functions flawlessly (track change, volume). But there is an error visible after remote have been programmed in. The error is "B3324-04 Steering Wheel Remote Control Circuit 2 Open".

I will check if wiring is present for pins 5 and 6 on the steering column.

• I finally found some time to check the wiring of radio controls. Turns out, I only had wire for the right side remote (PIN 5 ipc - PIN 53 bcm), and not for the left one (PIN 6 ipc - PIN 50 bcm).
    After I ran the wire for left side controls, everything works just fine.

Thank you @exe for your help!

Below are pictures of the ipc connector where you can see where the wires are supposed to be, and pinout for BCM connector.

[Blockierte Grafik: https://s14.postimg.org/62qets3ox/WP_20160806_15_53_29_Pro_edit.jpg]

[Blockierte Grafik: https://s14.postimg.org/rqfd48435/WP_20160818_13_59_30_Pro_edit.jpg]