Beiträge von mIsAk

Hello,

Does anybody please know how long does it take before the corsa is transported to the dealer (czech republic) after its built? I ordered mine 27th of January and still dont have it. The corsa was already built before a month or so (code 42) and the dealer dont know, when it should be delivered. I cant wait anymore ;(

Zitat

Original von elcorsa
    Did you order a navigation system or the sliding glasroof?

That could take a bit longer because of delivery problems of the suppliers.

Nope, none of this. It will be Corsa 1.2, 5 doors, Enjoy, (I think its called Edition in Germany) and front fog lights + technologic parcel + CD30 MP3. And the color will be Lancelot (the one in my avatar)

Hmm so maybe I have a chance that I could have it earlier :D

The dealer didnt know exactly when it should come because when I was ordering he said that corsas which were ordered in november still werent delivered so he told me that long delivery time. And maybe you are right and there could be difference between ordering from germany and czech rep. or other countries.

Hello Corsairs :clap:

I am sorry for the english, but i am from Czech republic and dont speak german well. I would like to ask how long does the delivery of the new Corsa-D takes at this time. Is it better than before the New Year? I have ordered my Corsa 27th January and the delivery time in the car order is set at 3-5 months. Do you think it could be quicker? ;)