Beiträge von asourmelis

Dear Friends, sorry for writing in English, but I don't speak German. I have read this thread over and over again and I have some questions. But first of all let me tell you which were my steps trying to find a solution to this problem.

First, the Tyre Pressure light in dashboard turned on suddenly, I didn't do any tyre changes or something, I had the original sensors from the time that I bought my car. So I checked for any tyre pressure loss, but that wasn't the issue. I went to my mechanic, and he could not erase the error through the diagnostics because the error kept showing again. So the next thing that I tried was to change the sensors, thinking that maybe one of the sensors batteries was low. The light did NOT get away, knowing that this wasn't the problem because before changing the sensors I checked the previews ones with a tool and it showed that batteries were ok, nevertheless.

So the next that I did was to change the control unit. I got exactly the same that I found in a good price from some spare parts of a crashed car. I still get the same error. ERROR: C0550.

So, I would like to ask, has anyone tried to contact Schrader? Maybe they are able to make a firmware update.

Which cars have the 39115617 part, so maybe I could find some volunteer that will want to try his part on my car, so I can be sure that the control unit is the problem? Or this is only a spare part for Corsa D?

Thank you in advance and sorry for the English writhing