Beiträge von saytamaner

Thank you very much for the quick response!.

No problem with your English :)
    I can read & understand German a lot anyway.

Thanks to Google Search by image, I've found the source of the original photo, I guess :

Touch & Connect

But unfortunately there's no information on where to buy it.
    I'll keep searching :)

Cheers,
    Serdar

Zitat

Original von Iceman1204
    Edit: hab mir das Bild angeschaut von der Originalen Entriegelung.
    Die schaut vorne etwas anderst aus.

Where did you see that photo ?
    Can we see it too please ?

RADIO REMOVAL TOOLS PIONEER STEREOS (Unsere Seite enthält Affiliate-Links, für die unser Forum möglicherweise eine Vergütung bekommt.)

I'm not sure but a friend once told me that Pioneer removal keys are compatible with T&C.

You might order a pair and try, they're cheap anyway.

Hope this helps,
    Serdar

Very interesting!
    We're very lucky, then :D

Thank you very much, yours is great too.

OPC-Line 2 bumper is fantastic :top:

Once I had ordered one from the Netherlands, paid the money, and they delivered the package to DHL.
    But it was returned from the airport because the package was too wide and over the limits!
    Damn! :wb:

Thanks again, and cheers!
    Serdar

Hello again,

I guess AFL retrofit is not so interesting :)

Anyway, I've got a question about it.

Hope somebody around here with an AFL-equipped car would come forward with a response.

There was an incorrectly wired ignition voltage, I fixed it now and all functions work perfectly.

This afternoon, when I parked the car and turned off the ignition, I noticed that both cornering lamps (left and right) get automatically turned on for 7-8 seconds and turned off again. I tried it several times and I thought that it is a feature of AFL.

I have a friend who once had a Corsa and he had retrofitted the AFL back then. I told him about this cornering lamp thing and he said he has never seen something like that.

Is there a function like that in anybody's AFL headlamps ?

Thanks & regards,
    Serdar

Hello everybody,

Some of you may remember me and my Corsa Sport from my previous retrofitting works, such as trip computer, ESP-off switch, HSA, DDS, and heated seats.

Lately I have completed another big project named Touch & Connect, all with its original equipment and functions like original GPS antenna and USB socket.

But that's another long story, today I'm gonna write about AFL :)

I bought the original AFL headlamps as new here in Turkey. I found the AFL control unit as second-hand from Germany, and the connector & its pins as new from Germany also.

First I installed the headlamps. The parking lamp, main-beam, long-beam and turn signal indicators have all worked without any problem, because their pin positions are the same with the standard headlamps.
    I changed positions of two pins for the headlamp leveling function and it worked perfectly too.

Then I waited for the control unit and the connector to arrive from Germany.
    Finally they arrived and I started to work on the car, with the help of a friend.
    We have drawn following new wires :

- Three new wires (total: six wires) from each headlamp (One for cornering lamp, two for the headlamp leveling)
    - One wire from the X1 (headlamp leveling input signal from the headlamp switch).
    - Two more wires from the X1 (Hi-speed CANBUS +/-signals).
    - Two ignition voltage wires from the rear fusebox.
    - A ground wire from a grounding point near X1.
    - Also another ignition voltage wire is needed. Its correct source is X2 connector in the engine compartment, coming from the front fusebox, same fuse with the headlamps.
    But we had no time left and we've pulled it from the same wire coming from the rear fusebox for now. That will be corrected later.

Then using the Tech2, we activated the AFL control unit's hi-speed CANBUS connections to other control units and, our work is completed.

We went for a test drive and they were were working perfectly! :yeah:

Now the only function that does not work is the startup calibration movement of the headlamps and we know that it is because of that incorrect ignition voltage wire.
    When we pull the fuse at the rear off and put it back on again, it *does* work! ;)

I loved the cornering lamps. They are very bright and dimming off nicely.
    Now I wonder about the curve performance of main beams at high speeds. I'm gonna test them as soon as possible, going for an intercity trip :]

This is it for now, cheers & best regards from Istanbul :)

Serdar

[Blockierte Grafik: http://imageshack.com/a/img600/1527/afdt.jpg]

[Blockierte Grafik: http://imageshack.com/a/img12/7421/cx3f.jpg]

Hello again.

I'm surprised a lot that there's no speed signal from the ABS control unit. Even CD30 have that speed dependent volume feature and there should be a signal to support it.

Anyway, we can talk about this later, but first the information you think you need : ABS/ESP control unit is inside the engine compartment, behind and left to the battery. It is under the ABS hydraulic pump as you'll see on the drawing attached. The pump and the control unit are sealed together so you may probably need to remove the whole thing to reach the control unit's socket. Pump is covered with a black plastic part and you'll need to remove it to see the pump.

For the 2010 model year, the pin number 3 on the control unit's socket should be wired to pin number 3 on the X1 connector and then pin 37 on the XC71 (main radio connector). If you really need to draw this wire by yourself you can of course skip the X1 and go to the radio direct from the control unit.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
    Serdar

[Blockierte Grafik: http://imageshack.com/a/img600/4231/jbku.png]

Sorry for writing in English, I can only read in German.

The speed signal is already there.

All radio models offered in Corsa D already have the speed dependent volume feature and uses the signal from ABS control unit for this function. The existing wiring harness in your car have that pin, and as far as I can remember there is no change in the schema for T & C, it uses the same pin.

Later sometime I may look up the schemas in TIS and I can tell you the pin numbers, but you can be sure that you won't need to change any pins or draw new wires for this.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
    Serdar

Hello,

Sorry for writing in English.
    I can understand German but I can't write.

As your car already have the big display in the instrument panel, you only need to change the washer column stalk (wischerhebel), and some Tech2 activation work.

Tech2 activation procedures :

- F0: Diagnostics
    - Model year
    - Corsa D
    - F4 : Body
    - BC (Body control)
    - F5 : Programming
    - Variant configuration programming
    - Enter security code
    - Trip computer & TID ( Bordcomputer & TID) : Yes (vorhanden)

- F0: Diagnostics
    - Model year
    - Corsa D
    - F4 : Body
    - IPC (Tachoeinheit)
    - F5 : Programming
    - F7 : Program Code Index
    - Enter the correct number
    (It is 41 for No-Bordcomputer and 42 for Bordcomputer in my Corsa.
    it may be different in your OPC. I can get the correct info for your car in a couple of days)

You don't need to replace the radio/cd or display units.
    Trip computer information will be displayed in the central display in the instrument panel.

Cheers,
    Serdar
    Istanbul, Turkey