Beiträge von aerox high end

Zitat

Original von agentsmith1612
    I'm sorry I don't know.
    The problem is, if you have the switch the cable you have to plug it in a device.
    But i don't know where you have to plug in the cable.

right now you work esp button with the park pilot button right?if you have a fotograph or video to see and show my mechanic because he don't belevie it.thanks...

Zitat

I have one, because I have a park pilot in my car.

But I think the park pilot button is the only one that can be change the function. I mean normal if I push the button the park polit switchs off.
    With the "Tech 2" computer from your mechanic, the mechanic can program the button to another function, like switch off the ESP.

I don't know if you can build in a park pilot button only for switching off ESP, when you don't have a park pilot. But you have no cable for this extra button.
    The cable what you must have for the switch is difficult to build in additionaly.

if i buy console of corsa gsi or opc and the button esp and ther cable can i do this mods?i can't build in addintionaly switch cable?

Zitat

Your mechanic in a Opel garage can change your park pilot button (if you have one) to a esp off switch.
    He have to use the Tech 2 Computer for the car.
    I dont know how much it costs.

i don't have a park pilot button in the car,it simple modification?if i don;t have a park pilot can't be done?thanks advance

Zitat

Original von DonniGamer
    Machen die FOHs das eigentlich ohne meckern oder braucht man da einen besondersFOH der auch mal ein Auge zu drückt?

hi i am from greece and i am intersting for the esp button how can i activasion?and how much it cost this?please answer in english to understant you if this easy