How to track my order & production status codes

• Hello, all

Sorry for writing in English, my German is limited. I'm from Istanbul, Turkey and a happy driver of a '97 Corsa B 1.4 GLS, our veteran company car.

Just 12 days have passed after I placed the order for my new Corsa D, (Sport, 1.4, 5-doors, magmarot, Panorama-roof and ESP) and I'm already impatient. The expected delivery time is 8-10 weeks at best.

The sales rep lady in my Opel dealer told me that there won't be any news from her until the production status code reaches 42 (which I don't know what it means and don't bother to ask because they are all hardly helpful), and that isn't gonna happen before 45 days, or 6-7 weeks.

I saw here in another thread that somebody mentioning about the status code 32 (production planned, he wrote).

What are the other codes and their meanings ? Is the dealer able to see the current status at any time they wanted, using a software or an Opel website I guess ?

What were your experiences while you were waiting ? Were the dealers helpful to inform you about the status changes ?

How frequent may I call my sales rep before she gets pissed off ? :)

Thanks in advance, and best regards from Istanbul.
    Serdar

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• Hi Saytamener,
    we still know each other, you remember?!
    You can see different assignment statues successive:
    25 zur Produktion eingeplant (planned for production)
    31 Freigabe zur Produktion (approved for production)
    32 Zur Fertigung freigegeben (approved for manufacturing)
    33 In der Fertigung (in manufactoring)
    35 Hochzeit von Karosserie und Motor (ab diesem Zeitpunkt hat das Auto eine Fahrgestellnummer) (Wedding)
    38 Fahrzeug fertiggestellt (manufactured)
    42 Übergabe Transport (gone to carrier)
    49 Versand ab Werk (Spedition) (carrier)
    These are the different statues of opel.
    In Germany, every dealer got the chance to have a look about each ordered car. There he sees the statue of the car an the planned date of deliverance to the dealer.
    Don´t know, if it´s the same procedure of handling in Turkey.
    Therefor it´s difficult to tell about your handling.
    Please do me a favour: in our forum is ist usual to tell about you an - in this case - your ordered car in "neue User"!
    So far

• Yeah, I remember you Westi.
    Thank you very much for your reply.

As I said before, the sales rep told me that she can call & inform me only after the status 42 but I don't think she was telling the truth. I think the procedure is same over here but informing the customers or answering their questions is just an extra burden for them, as they see it. They just want to get your signature & money and not to be bothered, say, 45 days.

Anyway, I will definitely bother them by visiting every two weeks or so :)

Regards,
    Serdar

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect