Squeaking door hinges

• Hello everybody,

I've been driving my new Corsa for one and a half month and 5600 kilometers. So far I'm very happy with it and I had no problems, except the squeaking rear door hinges.

The squeaking started around 3000 kms and it's been worsening these days. The left rear door is the most audibly squeaking one, especially while going over poor surfaces. Is there anybody else who has been experiencing such a problem ?

Is it possible that the doors need some adjustment and some greasing ?

Greetz,
    Serdar

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• Hey Serdar,

I have the same problem with my corsa and I have called my opel salesman, next week I have to go to examine the squeaking.

LG
    Lena alias Opelanerin

Corsa D 1.2 Innovation, 3 türig, saphirschwarz, + Nebelscheinwerfer, + OPC Line 1 Packet

"Warum kommen VW-Fahrer in den Himmel ? Sie hatten bereits die Hölle auf Erden"
    OPEL ist keine Marke sondern eine Lebenseinstellung

• Hi Opelanerin,

Thank you very much for your response.

For weeks, I had enough of this squeaking and the first thing I'll do tomorrow morning is to go to the service and let them examine the problem. But it would be very useful to have some information from the experienced beforehand.

Greetz,
    Serdar

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect