Number 154 has finally, and thankfully, arrived!.. :)

• Zitat

Original von flex-didi
    Oh,
    there´s an other type-design/-position on the end...
    look here:
    http://www.km77.com/00/opel/corsa/gra/24.asp

This is the original Sport, I see no bodykit parts on it.
    Am I wrong ? ?(

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• Zitat

Original von flex-didi
    I mean the writing "Corsa" , "Opel" , "CDTI"...

Oh, I see.

The cars coming to Turkey, and also some other countries I guess, carry "Opel" script on the back. I don't like that at all. There are already big Opel logos on the front and back. Why is there such a difference for some countries and not for others ? What do they think ? That we don't know what brand it is if it's not written ? X(

Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• Zitat

Original von saytamaner
    The cars coming to Turkey, and also some other countries I guess, carry "Opel" script on the back.

Yes!
    Recently I saw a Corsa coming from Poland. On the left side "Opel" and on the right side "Corsa 1.2".

• Hi saytamaner,

...nice car, nice pictures, nice background, congratulations:clap: Just to give us a idea: what was the price, you had to pay vor the little baby in turkey?

see You

• Zitat

Original von visitor101
    Hi saytamaner,
    ...nice car, nice pictures, nice background, congratulations:clap: Just to give us a idea: what was the price, you had to pay vor the little baby in turkey?

Thank you very much visitor101 !.. :)

I paid 30,950.- Turkish Liras for it.
    The current Euro conversion rate is 1.71 so it amounts to 18,100.- Euros.

The bad thing is that bare price of the car is 11,000 Euros.
    Our dear government bills us a whopping 37 percent of Special-Consumption-Tax for the cars (4,100 Euros), and an 18 percent of Value-Added-Tax (mwst) (2,700 Euros). X(

Anyway, nothing can spoil my good mood !.. I've got my car, and I've been driving it with a biiiiigggg smile on my face :D

So far,
    Serdar

• Hello everybody,

Today I got the new bodykit installed.
    I put the photos on the gallery.
    Here's the link :
    http://www.corsa-d.de/jgs_gale…ilder.php?userid=303&sid=

As resized pictures look distorted, I advise you to click on the photo to see it in original size, if you do visit my gallery of course.

I'll be looking for your comments.

mfg,
    Serdar