Number 154 has finally, and thankfully, arrived!.. :)

• I've added a photo of the back.
    It's more like from rear quarters, not exactly from the back.
    But anyway, you can see die beschriftung, if you're really wondering ;)

Here's the link to my gallery again :
    http://www.corsa-d.de/jgs_gale…ilder.php?userid=303&sid=

Regards,
    Serdar

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• I look at your spritmonitor. First pitstop, 44.2 litre SuperPlus (!), you give your baby only the best and most expensive...;o)
    1.69 EUR/litre,....puh, how much in Germany at the moment, JUNGS ??!

• Zitat

Original von flex-didi
    I look at your spritmonitor. First pitstop, 44.2 litre SuperPlus (!), you give your baby only the best and most expensive...;o)

Yeah, actually I don't know whether using SuperPlus would make any difference but it's only 0.03 euros per liter more expensive than the 95. That means I will pay only 1.35 euros more per tank, so I thought that it's worth trying. Some say that it's just a marketing trick, some others say that it really provides better performance etc.

We're yet to see..

Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• Icefire36, Z12XEP

Thank you very much for your all good wishes and compliments for my little sweetie :)

Today it went through a paint protection scheme at local Ziebart Shop so it looks brighter now !.. 8)

I attached some more pictures.
    On the background you can see the Marmara Sea with its deepest blue, and the Prince Islands of Istanbul at far back...

Zitat

Original von flex-didi
    1.69 EUR/litre,....puh, how much in Germany at the moment, JUNGS ??!

Zitat

Original von Z12XEP
    Super Plus ( ROZ 98 ) in Germany is ca. 1,429 €. 1,69€ is very expensive.

Unfortunately yes, that's true, but not only for SuperPlus, but also for all other fuel types. Usual 95 octanes lead-free is 1.66€ per liter. Taxes on the fuel are just too high here, maybe the highest in the whole Europe !.. X(

Greetings,
    Serdar

• Hello everybody,

As you can see, the last message in this thread before this one is one-and-a-half year old. Now it's time to post a new message here because this is the day of the biggest change in my Corsa yet.

I've bought a set of 17" star-design 5-spoked original Opel alloy wheels, along with a set of Continental ContiSportContact3 215/45R17 87V tyres.

I'm very happy with the way it looks now and I would appreciate your comments. :)

But don't ask me where the bloody wheel-hub covers are!!!
    (wheel-hub covers = zierkappen in Deutsch, oder abdeckung ?).

The dealer had forgotten to order them separately and we will have to wait another week or two X(

Cheers,
    Serdar

[Blockierte Grafik: http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/3308/corsasport17w04xqz7.jpg]
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4994/corsasport17w05xru8.jpg]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von saytamaner ()