Which manual transmission in 1.4 Sport ?

• Hello everybody,

As far as I know, there are two types of 5-speed manual transmissions in Corsa D. The one with the code F13CR (Close Ratio), and the other is F13WR (Wide Ratio).

Does anybody know which one our 1.4 Sport Corsa's have ?

I assume that it should be the one with closer gear ratios, is that correct ?

mit freundlichen grüßen,
    Serdar

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• Hallo Serdar,

I think with your engine you have the one with the closer ratio on manual transmission. Thats from beginning of production on in the Corsa 1.4.

The 1,2 became in spring 2007 the shorter ratio.
    Mine, produced in Dec. 06 is with the wide ratio.

Greetz

Bremmo

• Hi Bremmo
    Thanks for the info.

Greetings,
    Serdar

P.S: Sorry for asking the question in the wrong topic.

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect