Park Pilot & Radio volume automatic turn down

• Hello everybody,

I need some information from a fellow Corsa D owner who has original Park Pilot and Touch & Connect radio as factory-installed options in his/her car.

Does the radio turn the volume down automatically when you engaged the reverse gear or as the Park Pilot starts to beep ?

I have a friend who owned a Corsa D Cosmo a couple of years ago. His car was equipped with original Park Pilot and CD30MP3 radio. He says his car had that automatic volume turn-down feature.

I recently retrofitted Touch & Connect with all the original Opel parts (shorter antenna with the GPS base, antenna cable to radio, microphone and USB socket, and it all works perfectly.)

Later I have also retrofitted Park Pilot, again with all the original Opel parts (PDC control unit, sensors and wiring harness, and this also works perfectly well)

My radio does not turn the volume down automatically when I engage the reverse gear and I wonder whether it should do that or not. I'm not sure the Corsa D has this feature, but my friend says he remembers that it has. I have spent a lot of time with the Tech2 and could not found any option to be activated or some low speed CANBUS link between the control units of PDC and EHU to be enabled.

Maybe it depens on the PDC code index but can't find anything about that in Opel's TIS application.

Or maybe the CD30MP3 has that feature but T&C doesn't have it.

Any information would be greatly appreaciated.

Thanks in advance, and best regards.

Serdar

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• Hallo Serdar,

I have a Corsa D Color Edition, built in 2014.

It is factory equipped, with PDC and Touch & Connect and it does not automatically turn the volume down, when the reverse gear is engaged.

Greetings from Cologne,
    Frank

• I have the DVD100 right now but it does not turn down the volume.
    I'm quiet sure it was the same with the CD30MP3 that was factory installed.

Programmierung und Rücksetzung (auch ohne Code) von allen Steuergeräten mit MDI&Tech2 bei mir möglich
    Aux Nachrüstung CD70/DVD90, Displayprogrammierung auf 3-Zeilen BC, zurücksetzten gebrauchter Opel Funkschlüssel

• Hello Frank,

Thank you very much for your response.

Best regards from Istanbul,
    Serdar

Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• Zitat

Original von exe
    I have the DVD100 right now but it does not turn down the volume.
    I'm quiet sure it was the same with the CD30MP3 that was factory installed.

Hello Patrick,

Thank you very much for your response.
    Now I see that there was no such feature in Corsa D and who says otherwise is mistaken.

Regards,
    Serdar