Greetings from Istanbul, Turkey

• Hello everybody,

Sorry again for writing in English, I wish I had a good command of German so I could fully understand what all you wise & experienced people here have been writing about the new Corsa.

Also please excuse me for introducing myself so late, I was, and still am, so excited about having placed the order of a brand new car for the first time in my life :)

Currently I've been driving a white '97 Corsa B 1.4 GLS with near 300,000 kilometers on the clock. It's our company car since 2000 when it had 40,000 kms. I still share it with my business partners and it still keeps giving me funny & enjoyable rides, both in town and long journeys along the Turkish coasts.

I've also been driving a flame-red '96 Turkish-built Fiat Uno 1.4 i.e.
    It's my wife's car but she doesn't like to drive it anymore since she had a minor accident, broken the front bumper crashing to the rear of a car, so I drive it from time to time and I like that car too :)
    I will definitely miss it, because we have to sell it by the time our new Corsa arrives...

I always have so much to tell and can't write anything short, I should have close now informing you about the car I've been waiting :

1.4 Sport, 5-doors, Red
    Standard 16" alloy wheels with 5-double spokes
    Options checked : Panorama-roof, ESP
    Ordered at 31.05.2007
    Expected delivery date : First week of August 2007

Best regards,
    Serdar

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• Welcome to our nice little forum, have a good time here and many fun.

I hope that the time until you will get your corsa will go very fast. :)
    But who knows maybe you are lucky and you will get it much earlier :evil:

btw. I think nobody has a problem with answer in english

Greetings
    IronViper

to be old and wise you have to be young and stupid first.

Odi profanum vulgus

Corsa D OPC, saphirschwarz, Sicht-, Sommer-, Technik-Paket, 17 Zoll, Made in Spain

• Zitat

Original von IronViper
    Welcome to our nice little forum, have a good time here and many fun.

Thank you very much, IronViper. I really like the people's attitude here, they all seem friendly :)

Zitat

Original von IronViper
    But who knows maybe you are lucky and you will get it much earlier

There's a saying in Turkish : "God made you say that"
    People say it when they wish something to happen so much and somebody else gives voice those expectations. I hope God made you say that :bow:

Greetings,
    Serdar

Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von saytamaner ()

• hello saytamaner!
    welcome to our forum and have a nice time here! :D

[Blockierte Grafik: http://www.cosgan.de/smiliegenerator/ablage/461/69.png
    Corsa D Cosmo - Saphirschwarz - 1.4er Twinport 90 Pferdchen - 3 Türer - Panoramaschiebedach
    Kurzstabantenne - Silver Vision Blinkerbirnen - OPC-Rückleuchten - individuelle Fussmatten - OPC-Fußpedale - rahmenlose Kennzeichenhalter - silberne Türgriffleisten - Eibach Pro-Kit 30/30
    Felgen und Reifen: Tomason TN1 8x17 ET35 & 215/40 R17 Hankook V12 Evo

• Zitat

Original von Keks
    hello saytamaner!
    welcome to our forum and have a nice time here! :D

Thank you Keks!
    It's very nice to be with fellow Corsa fans here... :)

• Hi saytamaner,

Welcome. Now it´s for shure! This Forum is a international one.
    What are your türkish Collegs saying ? : "..guckst Du here :evil:

Have fun! And let us share the car pictures after getting it :zzz:

• Hello everybody,

I'm happy to announce that my car has arrived in Izmir, and it's currently on the trailer-truck coming to Istanbul :clap:

They said that it will be arrived at the dealer on the night of Thursday 19th, and licensing & registration process will be started on Friday.

I had asked before, for a special license plate that has me & my wife's initial letters on it. If I actually order it, the registration process will take longer, up to Tuesday. Otherwise, if I settle for an ordinary license plate I can collect my car Saturday...

I'm trying to decide now... :rolleyes:

mfg,
    Serdar

• Heyyy, nobody there to share my enthusiasm ? ;(

I'm telling you, my car is coming !!!
    I even didn't tell my wife about it yet !... :P

mfg,
    Serdar