Corsa Nr. 1 ist da !

• Then OPEL put Display in the car's whitout logic ?

• Hello.

This is my first post so i would like to congratulate all of you for the very nice cars you own :) and for the great forum.

Unfortunately I don't speak german (just a litle) so if you already talked about it please send me to the right topic (i couldn't find it). Here is my question: does Corsa D board computer have the hidden menus like the ones on Astra? Usually in these menus you can see in a more cryptic manner all sort of info. What i'm looking for is the cooling temperature.

Thanks.

• hi polaru,

what you searching for is called "Testmodus", it´s the same procedure as like by the other Opels (my Meriva too):

Also you need a GID or CID - Display (monochrome / coloured), the bigger one as the simple TID - Display.

At next:
    - Turn on the radio for power
    - Press the "Settings"-Button so long still you hearing a "Piep"-Sound
    - Now Press the "BC"-Button, various often still you get the page where you find the position "Coolant" and the temperature

For more, the right topic:
    Bordcomputer

• Hallo @all.

Sicher geht es mir gut :jump:

Momentan rennt mir einfach die Zeit davon..... :bla:
    am Auto hat sich seit dem LPG-Umbau nichts mehr verändert.

Mit dem LPG-Umbau hatte ich bisher noch nicht eine Störung,
    mein Corsa läuft und läuft und läuft und .......

Im Oktober steht die 5. Inspektion an und zum zweiten mal TÜV,
    werde dann auch davon berichten.

Gruß an alle

Michael

PS:

Ich habe mir fest vorgenommen zum Treffen im August bei D&W vorbei zu kommen ;)

• Nach 90tkm hatte mein Corsa einen unerwarteten Kühlwasserverlust, welcher nicht sofort aufgefallen ist.
    Als die Temperaturanzeige dies gemeldet hat, war es leider schon zu spät :bla: :bla: :bla:
    Die Zylinderkopfdichtung ist hin..... :wb: