esp

• hello
    i'm italy
    sorry for my english

i need the information aboout the disabilation of EPS!!!
    In the OPC are a button TC (traction controll) on/of....are possible to insert in a normal Corsa Enjoy?????????

• Zitat

Original von flex-didi
    Perhaps,
    ask your friends + electronic-Freaks !

But what is the serious aim of disabilation a modern security-System ??????????!

for enjoy in a parking kith hand brake!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

• Gibts denn da wirklich noch keine Vorschläge wie man das ESP per Schalter steuern könnte?

Im Astra G - Forum gabs Tüftler, die das hin bekamen. Aber keine Ahnung wie und ob sich das auf den Corsa so einfach übertragen lässt.

Hab da auch keine Ahnung davon.

Allerdings war das ohne Canbus beim Astra G wohl noch einfacher. ;)

• Zitat

Original von flex-didi
    ok,
    the handbrake ist out of controll to ESP, so try it and have fun

thw handbrake is controlled to esp!!!!
    whrn i try, i never lost the controll, never out of traiettory.............

• Zitat

Original von flex-didi
    mhmmm?!?!?!?

Snow + radical-pull-up the handbrake + Turn the steering-wheel = No Chance for ESP !

when i pull up the handbrake+ turn the steering wheel, the car less the controll and turn on the esp indicator, and the esp block some wheel, and remove power at motor!!!!!!!

with my old corsa b i must a champion with handbrake....and now i never succeed one.....