Nachgerüstet : ESP Off, HSA und DDS

• Zitat

Original von holmes83
    Great work!

Please can you tell me more about the DDS activation sequence?

Thanks!

For Corsa D, DDS is available in two separate versions.

1. For cars without ESP
    2. For cars with ESP (comes together with HSA)

For both versions, you need to replace your car's existing ABS control unit.
    You can order & buy it new from an Opel/Vauxhall authorized dealer, or you have to find it second-hand via the Internet or used parts shops. There are numerous ABS control units for different years of production. For example Opel changed the control unit connector starting with the model year 2009 and the new one is not backwards compatible. So it is important to find the correct part number for your car. I can help with that when needed.

As I wrote before, the existing center console switch unit has to be replaced with a new one that includes DDS reset button. There are numerous switch units featuring different button combinations, so this one also has to be carefully ordered using the correct part number.

If your car has currently two-button center console switch unit, the upper console cover also has to be replaced with a new one which has the wider aperture for the six-button unit. Again, there are different-colored covers for different interior trim packages but this one is easy to identify in Opel parts catalog.

If your car is equipped with ESP, then you may have to replace the existing ESP yaw sensor with a new one that supports HSA. Since a specific date that I don't remember right now, Opel started to use HSA-capable yaw sensors for all ESP-equipped cars even if the HSA option is not purchased by customer. Determining the version in your car is easy using your car's VIN number.

Finally, your new ABS control unit has to be programmed using another VIN number (not your car's VIN) that belongs to a car equipped with DDS (and HSA if needed). This is the tricky part as I explained in my first post here.

That's all for now, please feel free to ask any question if and when you need help.

Cheers,
    Serdar

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von saytamaner ()

• Hello Saytamaner, first of all thanks for your detailed and very good explanation.

I have a Corsa 1.3 CDTI built in 2010 (ABS only) and I allready retrofitted the Touch & Connect, the cruise control, the rain sensor, the ambient light & automatic lights.

Now I want to retrofit also ESP with DDS. Can you help me by letting me know whitch components / parts I need?

Thanks in advance,

Alex.