CID Pin Connector 12

• Dear Sirs of the forum,

I've recently buyed the DVD 100 NAVI with the CID to substitute the CD30 MP3 and the GID.

After mounting process everything goes ok but:

1) The CID doesen't recognize the DVD 100 NAVI as it is but as CD 60 NAVI

2) The navigator bird doesen't move...The DVD 100 NAVI vendor suggest to me to catch the speed signal from the abs and pass it to the DVD 100 NAVI and to the CID through the pin 12.

The TIS doesen't report any connection to the CID Pin Connector 12 passing speed signal.
    Does someone know about this connection?

Best Regards...

Giovanni

• Zitat

Original von Gioppino
    1) The CID doesen't recognize the DVD 100 NAVI as it is but as CD 60 NAVI

This can be changed with Tech-2 at your Opel dealer.
    There is an option to select the radio in the "Variantcoding"

Zitat

2) The navigator bird doesen't move...The DVD 100 NAVI vendor suggest to me to catch the speed signal from the abs and pass it to the DVD 100 NAVI and to the CID through the pin 12. The TIS doesen't report any connection to the CID Pin Connector 12 passing speed signal. Does someone know about this connection? Best Regards... Giovanni

For DVD100 and CD60 it is mandatory to have an analog speed signal from the ABS.
    Cars with factory installed navigation have the wiring from the ABS unit to quad-lock connector on the radio unit.

In most cases it is enough to make the wiring from the ABS unit to the connection point on the left driver footroom. Search for X1/3 in TIS.

Speedsignal on the quadlock is pin 37.
    New ABS units have this on pin 3.
    Old on pin 23.

Programmierung und Rücksetzung (auch ohne Code) von allen Steuergeräten mit MDI&Tech2 bei mir möglich
    Aux Nachrüstung CD70/DVD90, Displayprogrammierung auf 3-Zeilen BC, zurücksetzten gebrauchter Opel Funkschlüssel

• Many Thanks in advance...Today We made the connection directly from the ABS to the DVD 100 NAVI but nothing change...We try now to put the speed signal in the CID pin 12...

Regarding the programming procedure We made it with Tech 2 but after programmed DVD 100 NAVI on CID menu it show always CD 60 NAVI

Many Thanks in advance for everything...I'll let You know...

Best Regards...

Giovanni

• Dear Sirs pf the forum, after the correct junction to the ABS finally IT WORKS PERFECTLY...

Thank You so much for everything...;-)

All the best...

Giovanni

• Sorry for digging up such an old topic, but now I have a CD60 Navi radio on my Corsa. Could someone tell me how to disassemble the cube from the ABS pump? I want to add the one pin that is needed for navigation

Corsa D 2008 1.2 petrol

• Why do you want to disassemble the ABS Block for the Speed Signal? You are also be able to catch the Signal from the IPC.

Liebe Grüße

Rolf

Mein Corsa D (A12XEL) darf wieder auf die Straße. Es gibt doch noch drei kleine Corsa B von denen zwei Im Winterschlaf sind, der X10XE musste nochmal ran.

Und jetzt hat sich noch ein Corsa F-e hinzu gesellt, da sind jetzt immer noch Fünfe.
    Es gibt nix, was in einem Corsa nicht transportiert werden kann. Für alles Andere gibt es einen Klaufix oder Huckepackfix ... 8)

• In normaly the control Units like IPC, BCM and Even the Radio, get the speedsignal via CAN Bus from the ABS Block. I cannot Themenbereiche That there is an Special Signal for the CD60. Do you have a wirering, where i can see?

Liebe Grüße

Rolf

Mein Corsa D (A12XEL) darf wieder auf die Straße. Es gibt doch noch drei kleine Corsa B von denen zwei Im Winterschlaf sind, der X10XE musste nochmal ran.

Und jetzt hat sich noch ein Corsa F-e hinzu gesellt, da sind jetzt immer noch Fünfe.
    Es gibt nix, was in einem Corsa nicht transportiert werden kann. Für alles Andere gibt es einen Klaufix oder Huckepackfix ... 8)