Kaltstart Probleme!?!

• Hallo,
    schaut mal hier im threat:
    Unruhiger Lauf nach dem Starten,kein Unterdruck.
    Das ist das gleiche Problem.
    Bin mal gespannt wann Opel das löst.
    Grüße
    Frheba.

• Sorry my german is verry poor,

But I also have a cold start problem with the Corsa OPC.
    When i start the car (cold start) it start good, but when i start to drive it almost fall out. After 300-500 meters he car runs good.
    when i start the car (cold) and let it run in auto-choke program (1minute) then arround 1100-1300 rpm you feel a little unstable running. Then the rpm decrease to 750 rpm and i can drive without any problems.

The car got a new software update from opel 03-2010. So the car is original and no EDS tuned.
    airfilter is new 2500km, gasoline RON 98, 29000km, last service at 27000km

• my enlish is very bad :D

Thats a software problem from opel
    buy a IPF Flash systhem from EDS an Flash the" Cold Start Fix Software 192 ps"on your car
    when you want the original power
    or more how you like

wenn mein englisch zu grob schleht kann das ja vieleicht nochmal jemand korekt formulieren

Mein GeSI:70mm ab Lader;OPC Karosse; EDS Ladeluftkühler,Wössner Kolben,Pleul,Pumpe;DBilas Flowmaster&Piepercross;Samco rot; Monotube;Motec Nitro 215 35 17;EBC Yellow & Groove & Stahlflex; Steinmetz-Grill in Spahier;Mattig; Prosport 60mm Ladedruck & öl temp; 4,2KW hifi

• I had the same probleme with the EDS 230pk,320nm.
    I can try to put the 192 cold fix, but is that the one they show 192 overboost.

Already thanks

• download the new files
    EDS have an Update file for the cold start trouble
    mail to the IPF support they could tell you wich is the update file

Mein GeSI:70mm ab Lader;OPC Karosse; EDS Ladeluftkühler,Wössner Kolben,Pleul,Pumpe;DBilas Flowmaster&Piepercross;Samco rot; Monotube;Motec Nitro 215 35 17;EBC Yellow & Groove & Stahlflex; Steinmetz-Grill in Spahier;Mattig; Prosport 60mm Ladedruck & öl temp; 4,2KW hifi

• So nach 4 Wöchigem gedanken machen über dieses scheiss Thema nun die Lösung.

Lösung: Aral Ultimate 102 !!

Das ist keins scherz, Auto so gut es ging leer gefahren neu volle tankfüllung Ultimate 102 bisschen wild gefahren da sich das schön vermischt, siehe da seid fast 2 Wochen nicht einmal mehr geruckelt :)

• Temperatursensor kaputt?
    Darauf würde ich als erstes Tippen ;)

Den auszutauschen kostet doch nicht die Welt und ist auf Dauer günstiger als Aral Ultimate.