Pioneer F900BT (vom LE) nachrüsten?

• also ganz ehrlich, wenn das hier auch nur 600€ kostet, dann nehm ich eins ;)

Corsa 1.3 CDTI DPC - 75PS (noch)

- Steinmetz Frontspoilerlippe (anlaminiert)
    - OPC Seitenschweller
    - OPC Heckstoßstange (Diffusor in Wagenfarbe & Auspuff versteckt)
    - Steinmetz 2tlg. Heckspoiler
    - Schmidt Phantom-Line 7.5x18 in Weiß (Bett Hochglanz Poliert)
    - H&R 10mm/Achse Spurverbreiterung
    - H&R Tieferlegungsfedern 50/40 (wird bald gegen Cup-Kit getauscht)
    - Dectane Devil Eyes (schwarz)

Und 137,9db im Rücken ;)

• Zitat

Original von shocked
    and everything works with the new radio? the keys at the steeringwheel and the display infos at the gid?

I saw the car and took that photo at the Istanbul AutoShow last month. I was going to ask those same questions to an Opel representative but the stand was overcrowded and I never got such a chance. Anyway, I will visit my Opel dealer next week and hopefully I can check it out myself if they have a Corsa Enjoy-In-Touch model in their showroom.

Edit : In the meantime, I guess Tirola666 can answer those questions since he said that he had it already...

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von saytamaner ()

• i tought you had one on your own :)

its about 1200 euros. this amount could be a nice pair of rims, too o_O

... cause I'm a 21st century digital boy. I don't know how to live but I've got a lot of toys!

Corsa-D OPC in rot (irgendwas ist immer kaputt o_O)

• Nope, I just have the good old CD30MP3 in my Corsa Sport :)

GM Turkey does not think that we the Turks deserve more, such as CDC40 Opera or DVD100Navi... :(

By the way, you're so right about that those euros could be spent for things needed more than electronic toys, for example 17" star-spoked alloy wheels :]

Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• Zitat

Original von Tirola666
    ja i´ch habe bei meinen corsa so ein radiao sz

The actual question was this :

Zitat

Original von shocked
    and everything works with the new radio?
    the keys at the steeringwheel and the display infos at the gid?