Nr. 581: Greet from the UK: Another update

• Looks great! Now that I saw your pics I'm really thinking about getting one of those splitters for my corsa, too.

how did you mount the splitter? I suppose that it originally wasn't build for the corsa? ;) How did you finish up the ends at the wheel wells? could you make a picture of that and upload it?

I had one from seat mounted on my FIAT Punto - and that took quite a few holes and screws to make it stay where I wanted it...

greets

riq

• is the front splitter from seat ibiza or leon? to you have a productnumber?

very nice car ... you did a good work ... I'm curious about the further modifications! :top:

Cheers,

Yankee

:jump:MEIN CORSA OPC:jump:

Corsa OPC BJ 09 :klatschen:

=======================================================================
    OPC Modell 2009 plus Kurvenlicht, Panoramaschiebedach, Performance Spolier, Einparkhilfe, 18" Bi-Colors, Mabrö-VKER, H&R 35/35, 70er FMS, Wavetrac-Diffsperre

• this one ?

ebay art # 400054096128

Mein GeSI:70mm ab Lader;OPC Karosse; EDS Ladeluftkühler,Wössner Kolben,Pleul,Pumpe;DBilas Flowmaster&Piepercross;Samco rot; Monotube;Motec Nitro 215 35 17;EBC Yellow & Groove & Stahlflex; Steinmetz-Grill in Spahier;Mattig; Prosport 60mm Ladedruck & öl temp; 4,2KW hifi

• do you know how many bhp you have with all the modifications?

where did you buy the intercooler?

Corsa OPC

Leistungstuning: Miltek AGA ab Turbo, EDS LLK, PiperX Filter, ZRP Stahlpleuel, Wössner Schmiedekolben, FTT SUV, K04 Turbo mit Dbilas Krümmer, Astra Kupplung, Einmassenschwung, 470cc Injektoren, Walbro Benzinpumpe, 80mm LMM, AP-Racing Bremsanlage, Karosserieverstrebungen, KW Federn, Quaife LSD

• Thanks for the comments all :), i've jus managed to fit HID's to the AFL projector lights aswel so i'll post pictures of those soon.

I have no idea what BHP i have gotten from the intercooler but i got the intercooler from FORGE motorsport. Its a FORGE 100 series universal intercooler with custom pipes to fit it and custom mounts.

• I would like to know the splitter too!

That looks great!

I like the black vauxhaull front!!!!!!!! Its better than the red one! :top:

110 Jahre Edition 1.2 Magmarot * OPC Line 1 * Innovationspaket 2* Lichtpaket* Insignia Wischerdüsen* Opel Fußmatten in rot* rote Innenraumbeleuchtung* Irmscher Grill *Tachobeleuchtung rot weiß * OPC Blinkerblenden * Eibach 30/30 Tieferlegung *
    Roter Flitzer

• Hi Tara and thanks :), the splitter is from a SEAT Leon Cupra FR. Not got a partner that might be the same in your country but i'll find it.

Glad you like the black front :)

More to come soon
    Jay