Bremse Schleifgeräusch

• ich hatte auch anfangs so ein ziemlich ätzendes schleifgeräusch an den bremsen, man merkte richtig das es hinten war... wurden aber nicht komplett ausgetauscht.
    soweit ich das noch in erinnerung hab, wurden sie nur geöffnet und gereinigt, danach war das problem behoben. keine last mehr mit...

ehemals: Corsa D 1.4 Sport (Magmarot) 90 PS von 04/2007 ---> 06/2010

• unser astra hatte sowas auch mal. wenn man sich reingesetzt hat, dann hats einmal heftig gequietscht. meine eltern hats nich gestört -.- aber mittlerweile ist das irgendiwe weg. war auch n 2004er astra

undj etzt quietscht mein corsa auch !!! nur so n bisschen und auch bisher nur einmal. ich hoffe, dass das einmalig war. sonst werd ich kirre. mich stört sowas total

Corsa D Sport CDTI 90 PS Easytronic
    Leichtmetallräder 7 J x 17 im 5-Doppelspeichen-Design; Saphirschwarz; OPC Line 1 Paket; Vorteilspaket; CDC Opera; Berg-Anfahr-Assistent; Parkpilot

• Hello everybody,

I understand that this thread is about the friction noises coming from the front brakes.

My Corsa has those nasty noises since the first day. The sound is always there everytime I depress the brake pedal, it doesn't matter the brake discs are wet or dry.

My German is limited so I might be missing some important information here about how to fix it, if there was a fix of course.

A private Opel service owner (and a technician himself) friend of mine listened to the noises and concluded that the noises are normal but the noise insulation around the wheelarches and in front of the dash is very weak. He also noticed that there is too much tyre noise, and this only strengthens his conclusion about the weakness of sound-insulation.

Last week I went to my authorized Opel dealer to fit the cruise control system. I also told a technician there about brake noise issue. We didn't have the time to go for a test drive for him to listen to the noises, but anyway he told me that they got the same complaint from other Corsa drivers and investigated it. He told me that they found the noises are due to the hydraulic pressure, not to the friction, and they were coming from the master brake cylinder, not from the discs. He said that this is normal and there's nothing they can do about it, if we are to trust what they say.

These are two different conclusions about a problem, and I'm sure there would be more different ones if I ask for some other technicians' advices.

Now I wonder if there's a permanent solution to the brake noise problem after all the discussions here on this thread.

Thanks in advance for any help.

mfg,
    Serdar

Corsa 1.4 Sport, 5-türig, Magmarot, Schaltgetriebe
    Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von saytamaner ()

• Hello again,

Three days and no response yet :(

Should I assume that there's no solution to the problem or nobody here care to help, to write a word or two about it ? Or is it just something to do with the language ? ?(

Panoramaschiebedach, ESP, 17" stern-design felgen, ContiSportContact3 215/45 reifen

Nachrüstung : Tempomat, Bordcomputer, Sitzheizung, HSA, DDS, Solar Reflect windschutzscheibe, Solar Protect getönt glas im rückseite, dunkel getönt rückleuchten, OPC-Line bodykit, OPC-Line interieur-paket, AFL, Touch & Connect

• i for myself got a , as my dealer called it, the offical parts to solve this problem.

its kinda metalplate which will be installed somewhere near the discs.

but in my eyes the problem isn solved 100% for sure. it goit better yes but not totally.

the problem is known in the opel hq, thats sure.
    so let your dealer asked at opel hq for the offical way to solve this allready known problem

• Thank you very much Jens.

Is there an exact name for that "metal plate", in German ?
    Or better, a part number maybe ?

It will be very difficult for me to tell my dealer about this part, without knowing its exact name, what it looks like etc..

• i just know that there is a part and my mechanic tried to tell me where they put it.

you could call or write @ opel and ask for some information because ur dealer hast no clue of solving this problem.

have no number or other information, sorry

• Thanks again Jens.
    Your reply was already helpful.

mfg,
    Serdar

• also mir hat mein FOH ja auch neue bremsen drauf gemacht weil es wieder wieder da war bin ich natürlich wieder hingefahren . ich bekam nur gesagt das opel dran arbeitet und es sich nicht lohnen würde die scheiben neu zu machen. Ich habe das gefühl man will mich solange hinhalten bis ich aus der garantie bin , habe sogar schon ein brief an opel geschrieben. Allerdings wurde ich dort auch nur abgewimmelt und jetzt heißte es in der werbung opel entdecken ??? Na herzlichen Glückwunsch

• Hallo,

ich habe dieses Problem und habe das auch beim FOH angesprochen, als ich den Wagen gestern abgegeben haben. Heute, bei der Abholung, habe ich dann erfahren, das neue Teile bestellt wurden und das dieses Problem bei Opel bekannt ist.

Bin jetzt mal gespannt, was getauscht werden soll, denn das hat mir der Mechaniker leider nicht erzählt..

Gruß
    loki

Opel Corsa D 1.2 3-türig, Catch me Sonderausstattung, Lichtsilber-Metallic, Sichtpacket, Technikpaket, CD30 MP3, OPC Pedale, Edelstahleinstiegsleisten, i-soamp 4 + i-sosub